Three-D Drilling is West Virginia’s leader in Water Wells, Blast Hole Drilling and Geothermal Drilling.
We are looking to fill some positions and add to our team.
-Heavy Equipment Mechanic
We are looking for a mechanic to help keep our fleet of equipment going. We have everything from excavators to drills to all of our trucks big and small. A service truck with tools will be provided. You will learn all about drills and how they function and work. Could be doing any of the following on a day to day basis, basic oil changes and preventative maintenance, diagnosing electrical or hydraulic problems and repairing, fabricating new parts or pieces for drills, changing of parts, A/C work and engine rebuilds.
– Working and maintaining all of our equipment. Drills, trucks, and small excavating equipment.
– Diagnose and test the problems and fixing or replacing parts as needed.
– Learn all of the operations of the drill rigs and how to operate them.
– Must be able to communicate well with operators to help diagnose and prevent problems.
– Work will mostly be done out in the field but also in the shop. So must be ok with working outside in the elements.
-You must pass a pre employment drug screening as well as randoms throughout employment.
-Must have a valid drivers license. Class B CDL would be a plus but not required.
-Must be able to work in all weather conditions as well as be able to climb on and off of equipment safely.
-A 24 hour surface mining card as well as a safeland card or equivalent is required. If you do not have these, we will get you into a class for each.
– Pride must be taken with your work, and perform clean work.
– Mechanical experience is needed. Does not have to be experience on drills but any kind of experience will be needed.
-A company truck to travel to and from the job site
-Paid travel time
– Home every night
This is a full time job that would typically be between 45-55 plus hours a week. 99% of the jobs would all be within a couple of hours from our shop. Some Saturday work would be required.
Fill out the form below to submit an application to Three-D Drilling. You can also fax a resume to our office (304-864-6011) or E-mail Us a Resume instead or in addition to the application below.
© Three-D Drilling, Inc. All Rights Reserved